Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just wanna be loved

I wish that just for once I could be looked at like a woman & not a chic with a phat ass or nice titts. It is very aggravating because I have way more to bring to the table than physical attributes. I am witty, kind, funny, bitchy, sensitive, helpful, understanding, sympathetic, empathetic, honest & overall a great person to be around. Now by no means an I perfect, however I am a work in progress. I am not by far where I wanna be in life, but I'd like someone to share my life with. I do believe in being friends first! That is very important to me because friendship is the foundation of any relationship. I don't know why most people I meet are in such a hurry to get in bed- I'm not easy to get. I know my worth and I won't settle. I will remain single until the time is right & I will know it.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Peace

3 comments:

  1. I believe in any relationship to be successful it is essential for people to be friends first. When I can hit a woman fast then that is usually all our relationship will be is a hit and keep it moving. You are a special woman I like your style. Take care. ISM.. sigma791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find someone to share your life is not easy,you must open your heart for everyman to be your friend first.But you must be ready to keep your heart strong if he just want to get in bed,i believe that you're special woman, you'll get a special man and he will feel a happiness with you. Enjoy your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent seen you since 06 in virginia beach. "Steven" tall darkskin lived in hampton but im from nyc. :-) long time know speak.. Email me So i can refresh your memory heis1vip1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete